This weeks lab was the exact same as last weeks, since it truly was the most difficult lab so far.
It was only after my T.A explained the main idea of how to go about coding (by drawing diagrams of LinkedLists) that my partner and I understood what to do. Although I did not completely fathom the code for Queue, my partner was kind enough to thoroughly explain the code step by step. As a result, I completely understood the lab, so thank you partner!
Regarding Assignment 2 Part 1, I had difficulty beginning my code, just like I did with Assignment 1.
Once I understood the objective of the assignment, my fingers did their magic with ease.
To the markers of Assignment 1, hurry up! :)