Sunday 9 February 2014

Week 5

Recur-Recur-Recur-Recur-Recursion.....
For our lab, we couldn't use insertion.
Instead, after some detailed instruction,
We were forced to use induction.
At first it was impossible to understand,
But hey... now I get it... all planned.

This week was the week I finally learned how to use recursion. After countless lessons, the time has come to use this knowledge and complete Assignment 1. I must say that I am looking forward to completing A1 because, we are finally given the opportunity to program a video game. I love programming video games since you can play the game while simultaneously testing your code, for maximum efficiency.

A good strategy I developed for testing recursive functions is to simply plug in test cases by hand and check the expected output, then compare it to the actual output. This was a useful tool for completing this weeks lab.

Not much else to say, recursive functions all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment